Shabby Blogs

Friday 3 July 2015

Baby panda

It's Friday! Yaaaaaaaay! 
It's my birthday!! Double yaaaaaaaaay!
I'm not at work! Triple yaaaaaaaay!
LOL :)

You've probably guessed that today is a very good day ;)  I'm off out later for lunch and having a family meal tonight.  Hopefully there will be lemon cheesecake yum!

We have had a lot to celebrate over the last couple of weeks, not least being the birth of my second granddaughter, Charlotte Rose.  This is the card I sent to her parents.


This uses the Mama Elephant Pandamonium stamp and die set again.  The hats are from the Lawn Fawn Hippo Birdie set and the sentiment is LF Scripty Sayings.


I raised the pandas on foam pads to add some dimension then stamped around them with rosebud coloured ink from Memento.

I added tiny gems to one panda to show she's the Mummy :)


The whole piece was backed with matching pink card stock.  Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!