Shabby Blogs

Friday 24 July 2015

Love you tons

Good morning all, hope you have had a good week. I am still in Spain but will be going home tomorrow boo. 


Today's card has elephants, is yellow and cute, so scores top marks for me lol. I used our new Lawn Fawn Love You Tons set for this one.


I stamped the elephants in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then coloured them with Copics. 


Then I stamped the sentiments using one from the same set as well as the 'mum' from a Crafters Companion Sentimentals set and an old wooden stamp for the 'happy birthday'. 


I like to mix and match with stamp sets, that way you get just what you want. I cut out the middle panels with the MFT Stamps Stitched Squares dies. 


Then I used a yellow paper from the stash and found a small piece of yellow ribbon to tie a bow. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!