Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Scandi Bear

Good morning folks, I hope you are having a good week so far, Today's card was a bit of a "let's see what this would look like" card, and I'm glad to say I really like it lol.


Well, all except the big crease in the top corner, which happened as I was putting the adhesive on to the back of the image to stick it on the card!!! oh well at least I know it looks nice and I can make some more 😏.


All of the stamps, including the polar bear and jumper are from last month's issue of Creative Stamping magazine. I wanted to see what it would look like all stamped in red, for a 'Scandi Christmas' feel.


I used Versafine Satin Red ink, which is a beautiful ink for detail stamping, on to cream card. 


Then I added a piece of deep red embossed card to a cream deckled edge card blank, and added the image on top. Very, very simple to make, but they do make lovely cute cards.


Hope you like it too, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!