Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Sparkly Reindeer

Good morning folks, I hope you are having a good week so far. 


Today I have a couple of really quick and simple Christmas cards to share with you.


For these cards I used stamps from Issue 49 of Creative Stamping Magazine. It includes lots of great images but I loved the reindeer!


After stamping the reindeer with Versamark ink, I heat embossed it with Stampendous Disco Black embossing powder on to gold shimmer card. Then I repeated it using Cosmic Shimmer Detail Bright Gold Embossing Powder, onto a deep burgundy card base.


I chose a sentiment from the same stamp set and heat embossed this with the same powders. Then all I needed to do was add the gold panel to a black card base, and there you go, two very quick but stylish Christmas cards.


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!