Shabby Blogs

Monday 20 July 2015

Cheers

Good morning, and hello from sunny Spain. I'm off on my holidays this week, so by the time this post goes live I will hopefully be enjoying my breakfast in some lovely sunshine. 


A very simple male card today, although it could easily be a female card with a slightly different sentiment. 


I used part of the Camden Town stamp set from Crafters Companion. I stamped the images with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then coloured them with Copics.


The sentiment is also from the same stamp set also stamped with the black Memento ink.


I used the MFT Stamps Stitched Squares dies to cut out the centre panel and then matted it on some deep red cardstock. 


I used a 6 x 6 Kraft card blank for the base and it was all finished. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!