Shabby Blogs

Sunday 7 April 2013

More Trees

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope the sun is shining for you.

Jen posted yesterday so you've got me again today with a card using an IndigoBlu stamp - Bare Trees (another favourite) - over an inked background. 
 

I started with a piece of cream card stock and blended two distress inks to create slightly different shades of green for the landscape. I then punched a circle from scrap card to use as a stencil to place a wintery sun low in the sky. I inked through the aperture very lightly with brushed corduroy DI.

The trees were stamped several times with a black stazon - I was not worrying about over stamping as I intended them to be tangled.

A quickie glue pen and dark silver glitter add an iced effect to the trees to complete our winter scene.
 
I love how simple this is but it is so effective. This type of card could be used on any occasion which is why I haven't added a sentiment.

I'll be back with something new on Tuesday so TTFN Jude x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!