Shabby Blogs

Saturday 27 April 2013

Tulip

Happy Saturday everyone Jude back again.

Since I got home from hospital on Thursday evening I've been concentrating on planning my house move. Next month I'm moving out of the home I've lived in for the last 14 years.

Now that Joe's moving into his own home I've no need for a large house so I'm moving in with Jen and Alan. It will take a while to downsize from 5 bedrooms to one so there's a lot of work to do.

That means I've little time for crafting so the only cards I'm making are quick and simple.  Today's card features a Tulip topper matted on green and then pink card stock.


 A strip of green organza, a die cut flower and some pink dazzles finish my card off.

 
What do you think? TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!