Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Balloons for your birthday

I’m back with a very quick and simple card made with the September card kit from Simon Says Stamp.


I haven't done much with this set so far so I really need to get going!!


I simply stamped three balloons in coloured ink and the sentiment in black.  This panel was then backed with a piece of black cardstock and added to an A6 card blank.


This card will just be added to the stash for when it is needed.  It would be quite easy to mass produce in different colours to keep in, which I may just do.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!