Shabby Blogs

Friday 2 September 2016

Wishing You a Happy Birthday

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week. Today's card was one I made for Jude's granddaughter a couple of weeks ago. 


For this card I inked a background on smooth white card using Tim Holtz Distress Inks, in Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass and Scattered Straw. 


Then I combined a couple of WPlus9 stamp sets with a Mama Elephant set to make the images and sentiment. 


I used the Going Places set from WPlus9 for the balloon and bear, and the little monkey comes from the Mama Elephant set called Up and Away.


 I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and then coloured them with Copic markers and cut them out with their matching dies.


Then I added them to the inked panel and put them on an A2 card blank, made from bright orange card stock.


I added the sentiment from the WPlus9 set called Wishing You and then stamped Niece in the bottom corner using a Crafters Companion Female Sentimentals set.


To finish it off I cut a number 5 using the MFT Stamps Starlight Number dies and popped it on the front of the balloon.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!