Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Bah Humbug!

Hello again friends.  I'm back with a really simple Christmas card today.  


I totally stole borrowed the idea from Stephanie at Clearly Besotted.  This is made using their Laugh Out Loud Christmas stamp and die sets.


I stamped the humbug loads of times and coloured with Copic markers.  Cutting them out was a bit time consuming but would have been worse if I didn't have the matching die set!


The sentiment was stamped directly on to my card blank then I piled on the sweeties.  There are 10 here!


As I said a very simple card but not very quick to make.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!