Shabby Blogs

Monday 19 September 2016

Charlotte Rose

Yesterday was my youngest granddaughter's christening.  
This is her in her beautiful dress before the ceremony.  
She was very well behaved and didn't cry at all during the service.


For her christening card I made a very simple white on white card with a silver charm. I used 2 different papers and embossed the linen centre layer. 


I used the Concorde & 9th Sophisticated Script stamp set to add her name.


I found a verse I really liked on Pinterest and decided to print it for the inside of the card. 


Hope you like it. TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!