Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 20 September 2016

English roses

Good morning, I hope you are all well. I'm off work today as I have to visit the dental hospital later. Urgh - I think I'd rather be at work lol. 


Anyway, today's card is one I made for a friends birthday last week. I used the Clearly Besotted set called English Roses.


I used Altenew Crisp Dye Inks for the flowers and Memento inks for the leaves.


I cut them out with their matching dies and then arranged them on the front panel of a 7 x 5 card blank.


I stamped a simple sentiment from a Wplus9 set and then added Wink of Stella to give the flowers some shimmer and finished off with a few sequins.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!