Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Robin Red Breast

Tuesday again.  The weeks are fairly flying by.  Christmas will be here in no time.
Good job I'm on a roll with my cards then.


Today I have a sweet little robin from Digi Stamp Boutique (again!).  He was very quick to colour and I will probably use him a few more times yet.



The sentiment is from a Docrafts set I bought last Christmas, which I think was called Noel.


The background is another piece of Hunkydory cardstock.  We have loads from different sets and I intend to use as much of it as possible.


It's a bit fussy for my liking but Mum will probably like it for one of her friends.

Catch you soon.  TTFN Jude.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!