Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Gold Deer

Good morning all and happy hump day. This is one of the cards that I made for family at Christmas.


I used an image that I already had and altered it to make it black. Then I printed it on the laser printer. 


I used rose gold Deco Foil through the Minc machine to give this gorgeous shiny silhouette. 


I typed up a sentiment and foiled this too, then I cut a snowflake from rose gold card. 


I added a panel of the card behind the image and then used a paper from the Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas, 8 x 8 pad.


Then I finished it off with a Noor Design snowflake edge die cut in the same rose gold card.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!