Shabby Blogs

Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year 2016

In the words of John Lennon - "Another year over and a new one just begun"

Can you believe it is 2016?  The last year has flown by.  We've had a few firsts, a few celebrations, quite a few birthdays (!), a wedding, a birth and lots more in between!  There have been ups and downs, good days and bad, but on the whole we've had a good year.  Let's hope that this new year is kind to us all.

My card today has quite a few elements to it.  There is watercolour, triple embossing, stamping and die cutting.


I created the background using my Gansai Tambi watercolours.  I LOVE these paints and they may feature a lot over the next few weeks.


I stamped some stars using Versamark and black embossing powder, then added the sentiments.  These are embossed with Liquid Platinum.  I love the matte gold colour of this powder.

To finish off I matted the piece on gold mirror card and added some gold sequins.

Hope you like it. TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!