Shabby Blogs

Thursday 31 December 2015

Panda Anniversary

Good morning all and Happy New Year's Eve. Can you believe that we are on the verge of 2016?. That's another year that has absolutely flashed past, with it's ups and downs, good times and bad times, tears and laughter. But I'm grateful for every one of them that I get to spend with the people I love. 

Today would have been mum and dad's 49th wedding anniversary, so it will be a sad day again, but we are all spending it doing the things we like to do and with the people we want to spend time with, so I know that dad would wholeheartedly approve. 


Anyway today's card is one I made for a young couple who celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary earlier this month. 


I used the Pandamonium set from Mama Elephant and layered them on to a Marianne Designs postage stamp die cut. 


Then I used red, black and silver card for the layers and cut a paper bow with the red card. 


I teamed a Britannia die with a Cheery Lyn die for the sentiment. Then added a few stamped hearts to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next year 'o))

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!