Shabby Blogs

Thursday 17 December 2015

We wish you a merry Christmas

Good morning, hope you are all well and looking forward to Christmas. Today's cards are another two I made using the same sentiment stamp.


The sentiment is from a Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous set called Handwritten Holidays 2. 


I stamped the first one with Black pigment ink and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. 


Then I used a Memento Dewdrop ink in Pearlescent Sky Blue to stamp some snowflakes around the greeting. 



For the second card I used the blue ink to stamp the greeting and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. 


Then I used a Lawn Fawn background stamp called Snowy Backdrops to stamp all around the card with Versamark Ink.


Then I heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. Two very simple cards but still pretty.


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!