Shabby Blogs

Monday 14 December 2015

Happy Birthday Jen

Good morning all.  Hope you've had as good as a weekend as we have.

Friday was Jen's birthday so we took her out for a festive afternoon tea at a local hotel, then in the evening all the family got together for cake and presents.

On Saturday her daughter and son, along with their spouses, took her to York for the day.  They had a wonderful time in spite of the rain and the flooding!!


This is the card I made for her.  I used MFT Blueprints #13 for the shapes and cardstock from my stash.


I cut the sister die twice - once in grey then in peach - and layered them for dimension.


Although the finished card is a little busy, I still like it.  Hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!