Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 2 December 2015

A Christmas Wreath

I found a lovely card on Pinterest last year that I intended to have a go at and never did.  Well never say never 'cos here it is!  Or at least my version lol ;)


I stamped some red and green card with Versamark and heat embossed in pure white, then cut loads of stars using a small punch.

I drew round a circle die and used this as a guide for a ring of silicone.  Then all I had to do was add the stars to form the wreath and my sentiment below.


The original used bakers twine around the base but I liked the look of this lace trim.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!