Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Foiled again

Good morning folks, I really hope that each and every one of you had a great Christmas and got to spend time with those you love. 

I had a brilliant time, spent with my family and loved every minute. 

These are a few more of the cards that I made using my new Minc machine. 


As you can see I personalised a couple for friends,


and added stamping to some too. 



A  bit of designer paper and couple of die cut pieces also finished some off. 


I must say this is one of my most loved crafty items at the moment, the possibilities are endless and thanks to Jude I have some more foils and accessories to use with it, so I'm off to play again.

Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!