Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Oh Christmas Tree

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Today's cards are two I made using the same stamp and a couple of embossing folders. 


I started with the background card and cut a Christmas Tree frame from thick card to use while embossing the background. You lay the frame over the top of the embossing folder and this stops it embossing the whole thing.


Using this technique means you get a flat area of your card where you can stamp a sentiment or an image. 


For these cards I used a Marianne Designs Christmas Tree for the frame and a Creative Expressions stamp for the tree from their Let it Snow collection.


For this first card I used a sentiment stamp from JustRite from their Mix and Match Christmas Blessings set.


and for the second card I used a sentiment from a Molly Moo set. 


I stamped both cards with Versamark ink and then embossed one with Gold and the other with Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder from Ranger.


Then I added a couple of brads to the trees and the sentiment.


Hope you like them, see you soon, take care.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!