Shabby Blogs

Thursday 3 December 2015

Sending Hugs

Good morning all hope you are having a good week.


Today's card is one I made to send to a lovely crafty friend overseas, I love this little elephant from Avery Elle she is one of my favourite stamps. 


I used a 6x4 card blank and cut a piece of white card for the front. Then I inked a background with Memento Dew Drop inks. For this I used Teal Zeal and New Sprout. 


I stamped the sentiment from the Avery Elle Sending You set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then I die cut the word Hugs 4 times and stuck them together to make a nice thick chunky sentiment. 


I cut Ellie out with her matching die and coloured her with Copic markers then I added a few tufts of grass and a little bunny friend to finish the card off. 


Hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!