Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Anniversary amigos

Morning all :)

Last week was Jen and Alan's 15th wedding anniversary and I made them a few cards from the family.  This was mine.


I used a couple of layers of card and paper from the stash for the base and added a central panel.  I stole the idea of the three amigos but used animals from a Lawn Fawn set called Party Animal.


I did use two of the mini sentiments from Three Amigos as I love the cute little sayings.
The heart background was stamped in Love Letter Memento ink and the sentiment came from scripty sayings.


Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!