Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Red Bouquet

Welcome back. I hope you had a good weekend.  We spent Saturday doing a few jobs on the house; I got my hair cut and coloured, and on Sunday we went to Newark for a craft fair.  All in all a pleasant time was had.

This card is made using a new stamp from Mama Elephant called Organic Blooms.  I love these big blossoms and used them to make a card inspired by a design I saw on Pinterest.  The original was by the fabulous Laura Bassen, who blogs as laurafadora at Doublestick Heaven.  You should check out her blog if you don't already ;)


I stamped on white cardstock, coloured with Copic markers and then cut out the design by hand (must get the die!)


I added this to another white card panel which was layered over some black striped paper from the stash.  The painted hello is from a Simon Says Stamp card kit from last summer.  I cut it twice and layered together to add some more dimension.



The finishing touch were some black pearls which I think add enough embellishment. 

You will definitely see this stamp used a lot over the next months!

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!