Shabby Blogs

Thursday 11 August 2016

Relax its your birthday

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. I'm now off work for the rest of the week so today we are taking all of the kids to the cinema. I'm not quite sure what we are seeing yet as there is some dispute over it lol. But I'm sure we will have a good time whatever it is. 


Right, today's card was made using the free gift from a recent issue of Papercraft Essentials.


The set came with a slim embossing folder which I used on the side and a few different pineapple and crown stamps with coordinating dies.


I used a 7 x 5 card blank and embossed straight on to it down the left side. Then I added a strip of thin yellow Washi Tape.


For the card front, I used one of the smaller pineapple stamps and stamped it with Memento Dew Drop Inks in Dandelion and Pistachio.


Then I used a couple of the different larger stamps and cut them out with the matching dies. 


I layered them over the top of the smaller ones using foam tape, then I stamped one of the sentiments in the top corner with black ink and it was all finished.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!