Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Driving Home

Hello again.
I have another simple card to share today.


This uses the embossing folder, stamps and die from issue 181 of Simply Cards and Papercraft. 


I cut the truck from red card stock and the trees from a green shimmer card.
I then ran a piece of kraft card through the Big Shot using the embossing folder. 


 To give the trees more definition I coloured them with shades of green Copic markers.
I added a sentiment from the same set and adhered the truck with foam squares.


This was so quick but is really effective.
Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!