Shabby Blogs

Friday 7 December 2018

Glittery tree

You've probably realised by now that I like quick, easy to make cards.  I will take my time and really craft some cards, but on the whole I like an easy life.
Today's card is probably one of the easiest ever!


I took the inner portion of the Christmas tree die from November's Hero Arts My Monthly Hero kit,  and cut it from white card.


I pulled up the branches for a little dimension then added loads of  Stickles in the colour tidings.  This is a gorgeous glittery gold.


Once dry I stamped and gold embossed a sentiment from the Festive Friend stamp set, which was free with a recent craft magazine.


I added the finished panel to a green card base to finish off.
I love how effective this is for such a simple idea.  Hope you do too.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!