Shabby Blogs

Monday 7 January 2019

Jo Jo - Baubles

Good morning all, sorry for the unexpected hiatus, I can't believe it's been a whole month since we posted anything. All I can say is that life, illness, and Christmas had to take priority for a while, as we just didn't have the time or energy to dedicate to the blog too.  


I also forgot to photograph most of the cards I made in December lol, but I did remember a couple , and today's card is one of them.


I used the Mama Elephant Joy Ornaments set to make this fun little card for my nephew, Joe. He has been known as Jo Jo (along with many other things), since he was little, so I used the stamps to spell out his name.


I heat embossed them onto navy blue card, using white fine detail embossing powder, and then added the little images around the out side. The Santa is a Clearly Besotted and the Reindeer is from a different Mama Elephant set, and I think the presents are from MFT Stamps.


I used a white jelly pen to add the falling snow to finish it off.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!