Shabby Blogs

Monday 14 January 2019

Skating in the park

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good weekend. Today is the last of my Christmas cards that I have to share with you. I love how this one turned out so I didn't want to forget about it.


I used the My Monthly Hero kit from October 2018 for today's card, plus an add on background stamp. I started by stamping the background snowflake stamp on to blue card and heat embossing with clear embossing powder. Then I added Blueprint Sketch and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks over the top to give a night time wintry look.


I stamped my images using the included stamp set, and cut them out with the matching dies. Then I coloured them with Copic Markers.


I heat embossed my tree using the embossing powder that came with the kit, it has green and gold in it. Then I cut the tree in half to hang off the edge of the page.


I used Mama Elephant Stitched Border Trio dies for the snowy backdrop, then added my images on top.


To finish it off, I popped a Cut and Make sentiment, which I die cut in a soft gold card and stacked for dimension, at the top.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!