Shabby Blogs

Monday 28 January 2019

Party like a boss

Good morning all. I’m back with some of the most challenging cards I’ve made in ages. 


Cards for a 13 year old boy are certainly not the easiest but I eventually came up with three ideas. This is the first. 


embossed a sentiment from a Wplus9 set onto a black card base. I then added Audrey blue card stock to the top and a white strip for accent. 



To fill in the top section I gold embossed Carnival Numbers by Papermania. 


This was quite a quick card to make and I love these colours together. What do you think? 
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!