Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 16 January 2019

Dandelion wishes

Hello everyone and thank you for joining us today.
I've had a few weeks off of card making and blogging and I'm finding it hard to get my mojo back.  Fortunately this month's Hero Arts kit provided some inspiration.



I love this little mouse and have used it on a couple of cards.  The design is very simple and only the sentiment has changed.



For this version I cut a post-it note mask and brushed broken china and cracked pistachio distress oxides to create a background.

The second version I left very plain and simple.  I love the colour of the first but I think this is my favourite.  What do you think?

I'm looking forward to using the rest of the kit over the next few weeks and making some lovely cards.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!