Shabby Blogs

Monday 21 January 2019

Mouse on a mushroom

Good morning all. I hope you have had a great weekend. Today's card is one of my favourites from recent makes. I used the December 2018 My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts. 


As you can see from my super imaginative title, this set includes this cute little mouse with a dandelion. I LOVE this little image.


I started by stamping the mouse on to white card stock, then I used a Molotow masking fluid pen to mask him, while I stamped the mushroom, so he could sit on top of it. I haven't tried masking fluid for quite some time, so I decided to give it another go, and it worked really well.


Once I had stamped my mushroom, I then coloured the images with Copic Markers, and stamped one of the sentiments from the kit.


Then I added a strip of paper to one side, before putting it all onto a red note card. 


This card has now set off on a journey to one of my very good friends, for her birthday on Thursday. I hope you like it too. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!