Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Glitter and lace

Hello again everyone!

I'm back today with a simple idea which turned into a lot of work!!


This beautiful lace die is from the Gemini by Crafters Companion, Opulent Swirls set.


I thought it would be easy to cut the die and place some glitter card behind to show through the die cutting.
However the shape isn't the easiest to cut.  I ended up drawing around the die and carefully cutting it out. I only just got it to fit 😮


The sentiment is from a set by Wow called Beautiful.  This came with the last members kit.


Although it doesn't show too well, I added a background stamp to the navy card base to add some interest.  This is called Modern Rose Blooms and is made by Simon Says Stamp.


I like the end result but it certainly wasn't a quick card to make 😊

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!