Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Have a Dandy Birthday

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good start to your week.


Today's card was made with the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero kit for December 2018. These little mice stamps are just so cute lol.


I started by using a small Ranger triangles stencil that came with a recent edition of Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine, issue 186, for the background, using a few shades of Distress Oxide Inks.


Once that was dry, I stamped my little mouse over the top and coloured him with Copic markers. Then I stamped one of the sentiments from the set onto the card, and another on to a tiny piece of paper, so I could slip it inside a little envelope.


It says Sending a tiny hello.The envelope is from some Jude got for Christmas which I think were from The Range.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!