Shabby Blogs

Monday 4 February 2019

Hey there!

Hello again.
Today's card is another of the male birthday cards I told you about last time.


This one uses the sentiment as the focal point.  This one is from Simon Says Stamp's Everything Together set.
I stamped and embossed the sentiment on to a piece of pale blue card then cut it out with a stitched circle die.


I added the circle to a blue card blank on which I had stamped the confetti background stamp from MFT.


To finish off I stamped and coloured this little guy from Lawn Fawn's Monster Mash set.  He is added with foam squares for dimension.
Hope you like this simple idea.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!