Shabby Blogs

Monday 18 February 2019

Lone sailor

Hello and welcome.  I'm back today with another simple masculine card.  
I admit this was copied from a card I saw on Pinterest while I was searching for ideas. You can find the original here.


For this card I used the Hero Arts kit from June 2018 and a selection of Altenew inks.


I stamped the layers of the sea with turquoise, tide blue and starlight from the deep blue seas collection.  I then blended these out with salty ocean distress oxide.


I stamped the cloud with sea breeze and the boat with starlight directly onto my card panel.  I then cut out the sea stamping and added it below.


The sentiment is from the Caped Cuties set by Clearly Besotted.  I stamped 'Happy birthday' on to the same card stock as I used to make the card base.
I then heat embossed this with Wow bright white powder and added to the base using foam tape.


The panel was finally added with glue to my matching card base.  I decided not to add any extra embellishments as I don't think they are necessary.

That's all for today.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!