Shabby Blogs

Monday 11 February 2019

Coffee and Friends


Good morning all, I hope you have had a good weekend. Today's card uses the My Monthly Hero Kit from August 2018.


I stamped my images and then coloured them with Copic markers, before cutting them out with their matching dies.


For the background I used a brick effect stencil with Distress Oxide Inks, which I think were Antique Linen and a touch of Tea Dye.


I then cut the panel out with an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Ellements Die, and added my coffees on top using foam adhesive on some for dimension.


Then I stamped one of the sentiments from the kit using, Simon Says Stamp Emboss Ink, and heat embossing it with gold embossing powder.


Then I added it to an A2 note card and popped a few matte gold sequins on to finish.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!