Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Circle in a spiral

Hello and welcome.

My card for today features a simple layout that I used on another masculine card last week.


I love the angled lines of this but decided to contrast them with a circular stamped pattern.  This stamp is by Uniko and is called Round in Circles.
I embossed two of the images using Simon Says Stamp embossing ink and Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.

The background was created using three distress oxide inks - Iced Spruce, Fossilized Amber and Hickory Smoke.
I trimmed the panel to fit a black card base and added a silver glitter strip.  I then embossed the birthday sentiment.

Once the card was done I didn't like the brightness of the silver glitter.  To rectify this I masked off the strip and added embossing ink and powder over the top.  Once melted this looked much better.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!