Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Wishing you a wonderful day

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far. Today's card is the one I made for my son and daughter-in-law's 4th wedding anniversary which was on Monday.


I used the My Monthly Hero Kit from Hero Arts for January 2019, which is a super pretty kit. 


I started my stamping and colouring the images with Copic Markers and then cutting them out with their matching dies. 


For the background I used Nuvo Mica Mist in Nebula Blue and Turkish Rose. I sprayed them a couple of times each trying to keep the blue more at the top, and the pink more towards the bottom.


Then I used an MFT Blueprints Dynamics Stitched Rectangle die to cut the panel out, and added this to an A2 turquoise/aqua card blank.


I stamped the start of the sentiment on the front of the card, and then finished it off on the inside, then I arranged my images on the front, using foam pads for Dimension.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!