Shabby Blogs

Thursday 28 February 2019

Teenager Warning ....

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is one I made for my grandson last month, but I have been having problems getting the pictures bright enough to use on the blog. The weather was so horrible and grey the last week of January here, that all of my images that I took that week have this awful blue/grey tinge to them.


Anyway, I got this idea from Pinterest, for a teenager warning card, and then I just adapted it slightly to suit my grandson. 


I mocked up the images on the PC and printed them on to glossy photo paper. Then I cut the main image out with a circle die from Spellbinders, so that I could raise it on fun foam for a bit of dimension.


I cut out the text section in to a rectangle leaving a white border, and then ended up raising it the same way using fun foam for dimension. Then I added the panel to a 6 x 4 white note card to finish.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!