Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Funfair

Hello and thanks for joining us.
My card today is the last of the teenage birthday cards I made for Jen's grandson Cody.


As I said before I find male cards quite challenging and when the recipient is 13 - well need I say more?


I eventually decided to go with a funfair idea although I must admit this is the second attempt!
I cut two banners from coloured card and added them to a blue card blank.


I then stamped around these with images from Hero Arts.  These are from the July My Monthly Hero kit.


I used Versafine Onyx Black ink to get a crisp dark silhouette for the funfair.  I also used the MISTI so I could stamp several times if needed.


I stamped the sentiment on some more of the card used for the banners and fussy cut it out.

I'm pleased with how this turned out after a false start.  What do you think?
TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!