Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Birthday Crowd

Good morning all. I hope you are having a good start to the week. Today's card was inspired by the multi-image stamps that some of the design companies came out with last year. 


I've seen ones where there are multiple cats, or snowmen, but I wanted something more personal, so I had a go and created my own.


I used the Three Amigos stamp set from Mama Elephant, this is an oldie, but still one of my favourite sets. The little critters are great without being too cutesy, so I could easily use it for a man.


I stamped my images by masking the main ones and then stamping again behind them, then I just kept masking and stamping until I had filled a 7 x 5 card blank.


I stamped or wrote on all of their little cards and then added colour with Copic Markers. Then I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment onto a strip of black card and added it to the bottom of the card.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!