Shabby Blogs

Monday 25 February 2019

Hearts and flowers

Hello and welcome.
My card for today shows an idea for using the smallest stamps in our sets.


This flower cluster is from the January My Monthly Hero set from Hero Arts.
I drew lightly around a heart die onto my card then stamped the small image to follow the shape.  I turns the stamp around to give different viewpoints.


Once I had the shape stamped I erased the heart and was left with the shape.  I coloured the flowers with Copic markers and added a sentiment to the centre.  This is from the Altenew Beautiful Day set.


As the flowers don't fully fill the shape I decided to add Nuvo drops in between each bouquet.  I also added them to the centres of each flower.  
These are the new Dream Drops in the colour Supernova.  I love the iridescent quality of these drops.


I cut my panel to fit a pink A2 card base with a border down each side.  I'm pleased with the final result and can see me making more in a similar style.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!