Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 19 February 2019

Fairy Wishes

Good morning crafty friends, I hope you are having a good week so far. Today's card uses some new to me supplies along with the My Monthly Hero December 2018 Kit from Hero Arts.


I started by using the Altenew Sunburst Stencil with some Altenew Crisp Dye Inks, from the Sweet Dreams collection. I applied the inks through the stencil with a soft brush working from lightest at the top to darkest towards the bottom.


The little fairy is from the MMH kit, and was stamped with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with a Silver Glitter embossing powder from Wow, onto white Vellum.


Then I coloured her from the back with Copic Markers. As she was a little too see-through when I put her against the card, I decided to cut her a few more times from white card, and stack these behind, to give her some dimension.


I added her to my background panel with foam tape, and then added a sentiment from the kit. Then to finish off I added lots of dots with a silver pen and some silver sequins, before I put it all on to a teal note card.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!