Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Leaves

Hello.  I'm back today with a simple card made using Tonic Craft kit no14.


We get this set each month and it contains loads of great Tonic products, however I rarely use the stamps and dies!  I decided to rectify that by cutting loads of the leaves from this cut from various brown, bronze and gold card.


I stamped the sentiment from the set using Memento ink in Rich Cocoa and arranged the leaves around it to get an idea for how many were needed.


Once I had a layout I adhered the leaves using Nuvo deluxe adhesive.  I highly recommend trying this if you haven't already.  It is a really sticky glue and grabs quite quickly but still allows some wiggle room.


Once I had my arrangement sorted I trimmed the panel and matted it with a golden brown cardstock from the stash, before adding to a cream card base.
Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!