Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Rainbow Unicorn

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far. Today's card is one I made for a young lady who turned 10 on Saturday.


I used stamps from Issue 42 of Creative Stamping , called The Enchantment Collection. I stamped the unicorn with Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink, and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.


I used Copic markers to add some colour to the mane and tail, and then I heat embossed one of the sentiments from the same set. 


  I used one of the small stamps from the set with some Altenew Crisp Dye ink cubes which are similar colours to the Copics, to stamp a background.


Then I cut the panel out with a stitched rectangle die and added it all to a turquoise card base. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!