Shabby Blogs

Thursday 21 February 2019

Re-using pretty things - Bambi Tag

Good morning all Thursday at last, not long now until the weekend, I hope you are looking forward to a crafty one.


I thought I would share with you today a very quick card that I made by re-using a gift tag. I received this beautiful Bambi gift tag on a Christmas present from my brother, and because it was so cute I didn't want to just throw it away.


So I decided I would use it on a card and then someone else can enjoy it too. I went with a very simple design, and used some rose gold satin card to cut a small stitched rectangle from, then to one side I used a double stitched circle die from MFT Stamps to cut a half-circle aperture.


I lined this up on my card base where I wanted it to sit and after lightly marking it with a pencil I stamped my sentiment using Archival Jet Black Ink. The sentiment stamp is a Make and Create stamp from The Works, and I based the size of the circle cut on the size of this stamp.


I added my little Bambi tag on to the rose gold panel, and then finished it off with a few soft peach  sequins and clear dew drops.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!