Shabby Blogs

Friday 1 March 2019

Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit

Friday at last!
Hello and thank you for joining us.
I'm using another Tonic craft set for my card.  This one is set no 14.


I made a birthday card using this set for our 'baby' brother who is 39 today 😄  
This one is from his nephew, Joe. Happy birthday John P!!


I cut three of the bunny die from various gold card stocks and stacked them together.  I made a panel of brown card and gold heat embossed the sentiment 'some bunny just wanted to say'. Inside I added Happy Birthday!


I took a piece of paler card to matt the panel on to and added both to a cream card base.  I then decided I didn't like all the negative space around my focal panel.  
I took the heart stamps from the set and gold heat embossed these around the centre section.


I think this is a sweet little card and hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!