Shabby Blogs

Thursday 7 March 2019

Radio times

Hello again.  I'm back with another My Monthly Hero card.
This one is made using the February kit.


This set is full of Art Deco style images which are really lovely.  For this card I only used a few of the many stamps and none of the dies.


I started by inking a background using the stencil and pumice stone distress oxide. I adhered this to a black card base.


For the focal image I stamped the old radio, surrounding it with some music notes and one of the lovely deco pieces.  I kept this very simple with muted grey and yellow Copic colouring, then matted the panel onto another piece of black card.


I gave this some dimension with foam tape and added it to the centre of the stencilled piece.
There are some really good sentiments in the kit but I stuck with a simple happy birthday on the inside.
Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!