Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Butterfly rainbow

Thank you for joining us today.



Over the weekend I was stuck for ideas to make for this week. I decided to find out an old stamp set and see if it sparked anything.

I took these ideas from the fabulous Vicky Papaioannou who makes some gorgeous cards. She blogs at Clips and Cuts.



I took the Simon Says Stamp set from March last year and recreated a couple of Vicky's card designs. This is the first.



I took the stencil from the set and using several rainbow shades of Distress Oxide, inked the butterflies on to a piece of white card.



Once dry I cut my panel down and added it to a yellow card base. I then took rainbow coloured Nuvo Jewel Drops to add some dimension.



I really liked following Vicky's tutorials and it has given me ideas for using some of our other stencils.
TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!